PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 24

My little project that I still haven't figured out!
























Welcome to my new blog! I will try t
o get this posted fast because my little Eli is asking me "What you want to play, what you want to play?" I have limited time.....

I have finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon. So many people I know are doing it and it seems like a fun way to stay in touch with people and share photos. I am learning how all of this works and am trying to get my layout just the way I want it. It is harder than I thought it would be though!

My pics are of little Addison on her big brother's bike. Amazingly she stayed on by herself...until she fell sideways and bonked her face on the handlebar and faceplanted in the dirt! Eli was lucky enough to get a big boy haircut from Grandma Sharon this weekend. It's kind of a goofy picture but it is hard to get a good one of a 3 1/2 year old! The final picture is of some mums on my front porch. I finally decided it was fall and I better plant some fall flowers before it was too late.

5 comments:

Cottage Dad said...

Hi Honey. I like your new blog. And love the fact you like my green eyes. Cute pictures.

Laura J. said...

Welcome to Blogging! I was just wondering today if you would start one soon. I will call soon to catch up. This cold has really taken a toll. Cute pics by the way!

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful family Courtney! Even though we're family I feel like we don't know you at all - what a shame!
It sounds like life is treating you well...God is good isn't He?
I love chocolate chip cookies and the colour red too :)
Karen has 3 beautiful girls, don't know if you've seen pictures. Let me know if I can email you some.
Have a nice day!
Aunt Eilleen

Anonymous said...

Hi Courtney and family! Fun to see your kids and husband...where are YOU???? I know you are a busy Mom... Enjoy these years...God bless you all, Carol Sanford

Anonymous said...

Finally! I love it! Keep the cute pictures coming....I LOVE seeing the daily "events" of my "fav's". We\ll have to get some "fun" pics next week-end when you're in Moscow with the "equally adorable " cousin!