What might you ask has resurrected me from my long blog absence? Lil Wayne...ever heard of him? Yeah, me neither. I often go through my blog to check my other favorite blogs out there and this time around as my music player started I heard the strange sounds of Lil Wayne. My entire play list was comprised of songs like Hooker Flange and other horrors my mind has already blotted out. I called my sister because in my long absence my mind has forgotten my password to even sign into my blog. What do I do I asked her...what if someone comes to my blog and hears these songs? I think I would have a lot of people suddenly praying for me!
So, crisis averted....I found me cheat sheet with how to log into my blog and when I returned to it my original play list was back!?!?
I hope to one day be a regular blogger again. Our computer is still down and I am using the laptop again. I could post as I am now but I can't put pictures on for reasons I won't get into now. I can't imagine anyone would want to read my blog without pictures so for now I will wait.
So, crisis averted....I found me cheat sheet with how to log into my blog and when I returned to it my original play list was back!?!?
I hope to one day be a regular blogger again. Our computer is still down and I am using the laptop again. I could post as I am now but I can't put pictures on for reasons I won't get into now. I can't imagine anyone would want to read my blog without pictures so for now I will wait.





2 comments:
I would read your blog without pictures just 'cause you're funny. I loved that phone call by the way, highlight of my day! Rap on Lil' Wayne (but on someone else's playlist of course!)
I love reading your blog even if there aren't pictures!!! You make me laugh and are so easy going and light hearted. It is a joy to read what you have to say!!
Post a Comment