PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 29

Meet Hudson.....


Meet Hudson. He is our new Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier. He flies in from Nebraska next Tuesday and I am excited and a little nervous! This is my first doggy as an adult. The first pet besides a fish that I will be wholly responsible for....I think I can handle it (I do pretty well with two kids). Hmmm...so much to learn. I just need to remember my child rearing basics and that should do it. Any advice from fellow doggy owners? By the way, is he not the cutest?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is darling! You made a good choice. Terriers have great personalities!

Here's my advice as a long-time dog owner. Dogs will behave exactly as they are allowed to behave, just like kids. If you read up on simple training techniques or take an obedience class, you will thank yourself.

As far as taking care of him, you'll do great. Dogs are pretty good about reminding you that they need food...uhm...just like kids too!

Enjoy this new addition to your family :)

Laura J. said...

I can't wait to meet him! What a cutie!