PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 5

Glimpses of the garden


Yeah, I know....these aren't from my garden but they are my little flowers that are growing like weeds! I had to put one new picture of the kiddos. This was taken at my parent's house the other night. Addison is giving us her mega watt grin.











I've really loved having my own yard to garden in. I'm a little addicted to buying and planting flowers. I have a vision of what I would some day like it to be but it is going to take a long time and a lot of money! I need to be patient. Enjoy! It isn't a sunny day here but at least I have pretty flowers to look at!

4 comments:

Nicoly said...

Pretty indeed, but not as pretty as my little niece or as handsome as my little nephew!!! Cute, cute, cute! Come garden at my house!

Lisa said...

Hi there - I stumbled over here through Leslie's blog.
Your home and family are adorable! Your house makes me take another look around mine and want to "homey" it up a bit...
Great job on your garden - it is so rewarding, huh?!?!

I can not wait to see more...
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Addison's smile!!! Your kids are sooooooooo cute!!! And your garden? Can I even be worthy to be your friend? I just threw out a dead pot of petunia's. Yes, I forgot to water them regularly. But my impatients are doing good on the porch in the shade...

Grace Acres said...

I am addicted to planting anything, if you read my blog you would agree. But what is the orangy flower, I love it. Beautiful job.