PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 13

Fall Updates


Well, we have been pretty absent around blog land lately. We've pretty much just been hanging out.

We've been doing things like baking cookies....

Visiting our cousins across the state......
Going to the fair (two times!).....
And playing with friends!


11 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you, thank you.....I love the pics....cuter than ever...hugs..Namma

stephanie h said...

Sounds like y'all are having a great fall so far! I love the new look of the blog. :)

Nicoly said...

Those are all such cute pictures! And I love your new look - I'm inspired!

Anonymous said...

I've been missing you so much (and your updates). I hope to talk to you soon. My kids love to snuggle up together under blankets--glad to see that yours do! Sarah

swell.life said...

Aww, breaks are good! Love that cuddly nap time pic at the top. Oh and thanks for the book recommendation--it's on my reserve list at the library! :)

Jenny said...

Nice to "meet" you! :)

I enjoyed looking through your blog. Your kids are little cuties!

Laura J. said...

Cute pics thanks for the update! Now I am going to go make my blog cute too!

Aminta said...

HI! I haven't met you yet. But I see you and I are swapping partners over at DB. My name is Aminta :) and I am blessed to be Chelles sister (by way of husbands).
I hope to get to know you better!!! And I am excited to go and check out your blog!

Aminta said...

okay.....so you are almost exactly two years older then I (my birthday is the 9/15/78), we have VERY similar tastes in color and music, and we love serously only around 3-31/2 hours away from eachother! How cool is this?!
So excited to get to know you better. :)
Hugs,
Aminta

Aminta said...

Crazy, crazyness!!!! Tyler Harrington is partner to our family dentist! LOL WOW! And your hubby is my two year older birthday buddy! Which means....he and my brother are only SEVEN days apart! AND my brother and his wife moved to SPOKANE a year ago. I spent my teen years near Chewelah, and ran the daycare at 49 degrees north for almost three seasons.
I am so excited to get to know you!
Oh, and Chelle pronounces her name as "Shell". She is AMAZING, and I adore her. I am so very excited to be her baby-to-come's auntie. :) I am so sorry for your loss.... I cannot imagine loosingany of my sisters. It is awesome that you have named your daughter after your sister. :)
Each of my children have meanings behind their names. Faith Anne was for my Faith that God would do a mirical in our lives, and Anne was for my mother and I. Nelson Orrill was my maiden name and Orrill was after my late grandfather (killed in a car wreck along with my grandmother when I was almost 16), and Beau Roger was because Roger is Pete's late grandfather. lol......If I ever have anymore and it is a girl, I want to name her Jacqualine Michelle.....and I think you know why ;)
Well....I guess I can write long ones too!
HUGZ!

Anonymous said...

Heeey ;) Thanks for stopping by and 'introducing yourself!' I should have done the same thing!
I'm excited for the swap and I'll probably be getting mine out to you tomorrow...
Talk soon! ;)