PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 22

Cafe Curtains found...

Did a little mini project today....cafe curtains in my kitchen window! I think they are so much cheerier than the blinds I had before. What do you think?

Before:
After:
And a closer look:

10 comments:

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

Very cute! Another eBay find? They look great and I cannot wait to see them in person.... maybe sooner rather than later?

Anonymous said...

Girlie .......you are busy...haven't talked to you in a few hrs. and look what you've done. Very cute! Mum

Leslie said...

these are cute...
btw. I adore your yellow scale, I have a metal colored one, but how did you find a yellow one!

Chelle said...

Oh for cuteness sake! Those curtains are just darling! That and very how sweet are the red primroses sitting on your vintage yellow scale!

I just stocked up on red and yellow primroses this last week to scatter around the house. I like to think of them as a promsie of spring.

stephanie h said...

WOW! What a difference! Your kitchen is darling and those are the cutest curtains.

Jacy said...

I love those curtains!! Such an amazing difference!! I have really enjoyed "getting to know you and checking out your little spot" You have such a sweet little family! I noticed that you were trying to find a baby boy name for your new addition...one that went with Eli and Addison, (which are both so adorable, by the way) I have always LOVED this name for a little boy, but never could name Noah or Ryder (my boys) that, because we had a few in our family lol but the name is Asher which is a biblical name...Whatever you decide I'm sure it's going to be adorablE!!

Nicoly said...

Cute, cute, cute! How do we even have the same blood coarsing through our veins??? Come decorate my new house sis?

P.S. Asher is a cute name but with a cousin named Ashtyn, can you imagine the confusion??? Especially since one of my pet names for her is Asherly...weird, I know, it just comes out that way sometimes...

jenny said...

Oh this are darling!!! Did you make them? If so, will you offer a little tutorial here on your blog?

Cottage Mommy said...

Oh boy Jenny, I wish I had made them! I was at an amazing quilt store and they had these little napkins with matching tablecloth to boot! I am a wannabe sewer...no real skills only desire. I noticed you live in Eastern Washington...Spokane perhaps? If so, it was the Quilting Bee off of Pines...:)