So my new little babe isn't set to arrive for another three months or so but I am getting so excited! I have been stalking different internet sites trying to find the perfect baby stuff for this little man and I have found such cute things!
Since our little cottage is so small and we are not ready to put anyone in our unheated and uncooled attic guest room (except our guests of course...how nice are we?) we are squeezing baby into our room for awhile. That way Eli and Addison can stay in their room and not have to deal with too many new things at once! I was set on a Jenny Lind crib for our bedroom. Cute and classic AND affordable. We went back and forth on a crib or a pack n' play and the crib finally won. Then I measured our room. Won't fit. Darn. So I found this little cutie:
It is a mini crib! And the front and back rails convert to a twin head and foot board for the future! The reviews were great and we ordered a nice mattress as well since it just came with a little pack n' play type mattress. Now I just need to find cute mini crib bedding!
I also just won this on ebay...
Isn't this the cutest mobile? We have red bedding in our room, blue walls and white beadboard. I want to use primary colors for the baby bed as well and hang this mobile above his bed.
My last fun little purchase was this soft baby blanket. Each of my babies deserve their own special blanket. No hand me downs for them!
We don't need much since this is our third and my sister and I swap baby gear but it is fun to get a few special things for each baby. Thanks for all of the name suggestions you sent my way! We are still undecided but I wish we weren't because I can't wait to order this as well:
It's from an Etsy shop called L.J. Ink and depicts two brothers and a sister. You can customize it with your kiddos initials. Just waiting on this last name......
Since our little cottage is so small and we are not ready to put anyone in our unheated and uncooled attic guest room (except our guests of course...how nice are we?) we are squeezing baby into our room for awhile. That way Eli and Addison can stay in their room and not have to deal with too many new things at once! I was set on a Jenny Lind crib for our bedroom. Cute and classic AND affordable. We went back and forth on a crib or a pack n' play and the crib finally won. Then I measured our room. Won't fit. Darn. So I found this little cutie:
It is a mini crib! And the front and back rails convert to a twin head and foot board for the future! The reviews were great and we ordered a nice mattress as well since it just came with a little pack n' play type mattress. Now I just need to find cute mini crib bedding!I also just won this on ebay...
My last fun little purchase was this soft baby blanket. Each of my babies deserve their own special blanket. No hand me downs for them!
It's from an Etsy shop called L.J. Ink and depicts two brothers and a sister. You can customize it with your kiddos initials. Just waiting on this last name......





7 comments:
Oh...so cute....Mum
Cute, everything! I love that print at the end, just darling!
I love the mobile! That was quite the catch. :)
The mini crib is precious.... and a good find!
How are you surviving the winter storms of Spokane?
love it all... just wanted to tell you I did not tie my tubes, my hubby did his job.. :)
I just couldn't. They kept trying to convice me, but I was unsettled even though I only heard good things.
Can't wait for you mini man to arrive... gosh that mobile is pure sweetness!
Hey, sorry about your gutters! Stinks, what this beautifulness does. lol
I certainly can do custom orders. What do you have in mind? :)
Cute stuff! I especially love the mobile and print!
You are so great at finding the most amazing things! It was so great to visit with you today. Let's do this again soon. Also, LOVE the print you found!
Post a Comment