Boy, this picture seems big on the computer. A little too up close and personal but it is reality. After years of short hair and two years of growing it out I chopped it all off today. Not me personally of course but my wonderful hairdresser. It feels sooo good!
I am also 27 weeks with child....I am terrible at taking belly shots for posterity. I was with my first two and I am following on that track with this little guy. So here is my attempt at a belly shot before I deliver this baby and have no proof I really carried him! I know it is a lame shot without my head and all but I provided a pretty big head shot above....
I had a doctor appointment yesterday and he informed me that I am measuring a little big...well, sure - of course I am! I do big well when I am pregnant! I'm no basketball carrying mama - I'm the exercise ball carrying mama! I am excited to have my c-section on the books though.....May 4th! I know it takes all of the surprise out...everyone knows what we are having (a boy), what his name will be (Quinn) and the date he will be born (5/4/09). I could practically get my birth announcements printed now! I am just lousy at keeping secrets!





15 comments:
Love your hair...so very beautiful.
I love your new haircut! And I can't believe you are already 27 weeks! We need to get together soon, before things get even crazier, huh? Can you email me a let me know a couple days in the next few weeks that would work for you? I am pretty open...
I can't wait!
I was waiting for proof! Thanks for sharing!
love love LOVE your new 'do! So excited to see it in real life tomorrow! So great to be "on the books" and I LOVE the name Quinn!
Can't wait for tomorrow~
<3
love the hair, and the tum,
and the name and the date, and the "boy"...
oh so blessed, and oh so wonderfull...
oh your hair cut is adorable!!! and how very exciting to actually get to know all the little guys stats...we'll most of them anyways! love love love his name!!!
Hi Courtney,
You're looking beautiful! I would encourage you to find a good local photographer who does pg shots. I had them done when pg with Kaes and really treasure the end result. She came back after he was born and did a second round. I tear up every time I view them.
I am not good at keeping secrets (at least my own) either. I love the pictures! Your haircut is super cute in person and in pics.
I just got my haircut yesterday and it's very similar to yours! I think your belly shot is great and it looks like a basketball to me. I was huge all over when I when I was pregnant(gained over 60lbs) so I'm envious of women who just carry it out front!
Thanks for you nice comment today!
you look amazing!
and yeah it takes the mistery out of things, but isn't it nice to be prepared???
Look at that sweet belly of yours! May 4 will be here before you know it...I bet you can't wait to have that little Quinn in your arms. What a great name, by the way!
Don't forget to email me your mailing address...I have some cute Martha decorations to send your way! swell{dot}life{at}gmail{dot}com
Cute cut!
It looks very easy and comfy. I adore short hair cuts....... right now, mine is long. I too usually have it short. But, for some reason I have wanted to grow it out.
Anyways, I LOVE the fabrics you picked, very retro. I think Chelle would like some of those infact!
Hugs,
Aminta
Courtney, you look so completely darling, tummy and cut and all...darling I tell you!
Love his name so much, and so excited for you and for May 4th!
You are as darling as ever!!! Love the name and the birthday! :)
How cute are you?! Love the belly shot and the new do!
Post a Comment