My dear friend Michelle has agreed to make crib bedding for me for my mini crib. Today I went out and picked out the fabrics she is going to use. It has a bit of a vintage feel and uses the color scheme I have throughout my house so it should work well. We are going to do blocks of different fabrics on the inside of the bumper and a solid piece of the fourth fabric for the exterior of the bumper. The crib skirt will be made of this vintagey red fabric below. Should be cute - I can't wait to see the final result!





6 comments:
I cannot wait! Great find on all the fabrics. And what a fantastic friend, to make them for you! So excited~
A
Cute Fabric....and where is the picture of the NEW car....? Hugs Mum
Cute fabrics Court! I especially like the first one!
oh my so beyond darling, all the fabric yumminess.... seriously! Love all of this, especiallythe blocks one... (don't know how else to describe it.
so cute!!! love the fabrics and color combinations you chose! ...thats always my favorite part of a sewing project {b/c I can't sew!}
how much fun that your daughter was born around valentines day...I have a friend who was born on valentines and i'll never forget her day!...thanks so much for your sweet compliments on the shower!!! that yummy cookie was the topper on the cake...both bought by her sister at a local bakery...icing cookies...another thing I can't do! :)
Nice blog, here is some more information on crib bedding.
Post a Comment