PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 24

Happy Birthday Addison!

Yesterday my sweet Addison turned two!
We had a little party for her on Saturday...very low key. Just the essentials...Grandmas & Grandpas and Aunt & Uncle. We were just missing the Riensches!
Addison received a lot of dress up clothes! Check out those cute toes!
Look at that little pageant Queen!Here she is with her Papa and her new "Bobby". When she says Baby it really sounds like Bobby. So cute.
She loves her new cell phone.
She thoroughly checked out all of her new clothes! A good time was had by all!
Last night for her actual birthday we took her to Red Robin. They didn't sing to her but did bring her this yummy sundae!
I can't believe she is already two......she still seems like such a baby to me. I know in a couple of months when the new baby is here she will seem really big and will grow up in a hurry. But for now...she is still my little baby.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh sweet Addison...that was a nice party.....looks like she enjoyed R.R. as well...love Namma

Nicoly said...

I love you Addison!!!!

AlaskaLark said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Chelle said...

Happy birthday to you, precious little Addison! Looks like you had a most wonderful time!

Cracks me up how close your two youngest and my two's birthdays are/and are going to be so close to each other.

Lisa said...

sounds like a perfect birthday too me, no singing and all.....

Laura J. said...

I am so bummed sickness kept us from her party. It seems like sickness has kept us from so much recently. Happy Birthday Addison! Can't wait to see you later today!

stephanie h said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Addison! I love your new duds! :)

Aminta said...

So sweet!
Happy Birthday Addison!!
I love it when girls get into clothing. Whenever it happens... it is fun for all. :)
Loves to you Courtney!
Aminta

Amanda said...

happy birthday to miss addison...so precious! kate has that same little pinkish dress with the polka dots...LOVE it!