PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 17

Success!


Today I actually had success (and fun) sewing! For those of you who know me, I am a wannabe sewer. I dream of the skill to whip up beautiful creations for my home and family. My good friend Laura came over today to show me the ropes of a (I'll admit, very simple) project. I was able to whip out six cute little burp cloths for my littlest, Quinn. I liked this project because they didn't have to be perfect - cloth diapers aren't perfect to begin with - and it was all straight line sewing. Next project, baby washcloths!

2 comments:

amy said...

So adorable! And the perfect set of colors (were the fabrics the exact same as his bedding?). I'm glad you had fun tackling the sewing machine (and not the other way around!). Have a wonderful day!
love!
Amy

Nicoly said...

Cute!