This weekend we went to the lake and celebrated birthdays...not mine although this sweet metal flower was gifted to me by my MIL for my birthday. We celebrated my sister in law's birthday and my father in law's birthday. August and September are birthday months for us. Between the two we celebrate six birthdays!
Here is Aunt Reen holding Quinnie.
(She turned the big 35!)
We celebrated by eating out at a fun little Mexican restaurant in the nearby lake town, enjoying a boat ride with Grandpa Tom to Flat Rock Beach (wish I'd had my camera...thousands upon thousands of perfectly smooth and flat rocks...so cool!), swimming in the cool lake water and visiting a few artist's studio on a local art tour.
Our boat....we are the only ones in the family without a motorized fun boat! Although we think our little raft is pretty darn fun!
Here is a finished shot of it....
Now I have a mountain of laundry to do, a very messy house to clean and three little babes to watch after. However, my Momma is taking the two oldest later this week for a few days....projects a comin!





3 comments:
Cute flower. Cute Quinnie. Cute quilt. Cute Addi. Lucky YOU! I wish I could send MY kids home for a weekend with Mom! Enjoy every second of sweet accomplishment!
what could possibly be better than being wrapped up in a quilt made by your mamma with love, after a day on the lake.
I don't know.
so very sweet.
what a great quilt! I love your choice of fabric.
Post a Comment