Oh my...oh my oh my......
I found the best little sale today...garage sale that is. I was just winding my way up the hill after dropping Eli off at kindergarten. Just going for a coffee. I only had $8.00 on me.
I got these cute little charirs....one for $8 and one for $5.
The little red and white kids table and chairs was $10.
These two little sewing needles cards were too cute for me to leave behind...there are still some sewing needles tucked inside. And the little miniature photos? Couldn't leave those either.
So many vintage linens....some lovely tea towels, six little aprons that tie at your waist, perfect blue and white tablecloths to go with my drapes, and another lovely little table cloth.
An embroidered picture representing the seasons...loved the colors.
And finally, an original oil painting that looks really beautiful by my front door.
To make it even better - the people holding the sale were the sweetest group of Grandma's and Grandpa's....commenting on Quinn and Addison and oh so very helpful.
(Oh yes, I did have to find an ATM....)





13 comments:
You mean... these beauties could have been mine, had I only gotten there first? You are incredibly lucky! I love the white chair! Enjoy your treasures!
ADORABLE! what fantastic finds...and all at one spot close to home...the very best kind!! enjoy ironing, cleaning, and arranging your new treasures!
You scored girlie! Love it all! Mum
so so jealous of that sale, and you say you never find great ones....
that you did.
Im in love with the linens, and the painting.. .:)
lovely treasures - and the fun comes in finding a special place and use for each one. Dea
Wow! Such great finds! So fun to see what you found. :)
wow, amazing finds!
I need to learn the art of garage saling....
Oh, and I loved hearing about Eli's first day - he is so so cute! I bet it was tough leaving him, huh....
Your baby is growing up!
Oh wow! you found some great stuff!! I love all the vintage linens! :)
What a lucky find! Looks like you had fun.
I cannot believe all of that wonderful stuff! Terrific! Kelly
That painting is incredible! What a great sale.
Wow!!! And all at one sale! Good for you. My girls have those little red chairs. :)
Oh. my. word! Can you say, "best sale ever!!!!" lol Everything looks adorable! So amazing and I'm sure just the cutest ever in your house. BTW, I have the same larger size needle case too! It was my grandmother's.
Post a Comment