PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 2

Wild Hairs....


* Call pest control and have them remove large and scary looking spider from front porch - check
*Call furnace man for annual inspection and cleaning - check
*Call realtor to set up appointment to discuss putting our house on the market - check
*Call orthodontist to set up consultation - check

Still need to...

*Call electrician to fix that thingymajig hanging on our house
*Call Father-in-law to fix water heater so I can take hot baths again

And yes, the pest man and the furnace man were here in the early eight o'clock hour this morning de-pesting us and making sure we will stay warm this winter.

And yes, I did go to the orthodontic consultation and am very seriously considering subjecting myself to ugly braces for the next twenty four months of my very adult almost 33 year old life.

And yes, my realtor is coming to see my house on September 28th to discuss our options. (She is currently out of the country or I'm sure this wild hair could be put to rest sooner than this...)

As for the other two...I'm workin on it.

(And yes, I do realize my picture has nothing to do with my post but what is a post without a picture?)

4 comments:

stephanie h said...

Are you really thinking about selling your sweet cottage? I love it, but I am sure you would make your next home just as precious.

Sharon said...

Lists are a good thing....good job! And the boys are pretty darn cute! It was fun being with all of you.

Anonymous said...

Wow! It sounds like there are major changes going on in your house. Bill just got done with 16 months of braces--at 41! The bugged him to begin with, but he's so happy he went through with it. --Sarah

Fairlightday said...

Gosh, I know that feeling! Bug men at 8am is too early! And braces, even at 25, seems too old. But a perfect smile would be oh so nice, wouldn't it?
Can't wait to hear what you decide about your house.