loving the glimpse into your Christmas! i want to live at your house...seriously! :) and that pic of your 3 cuties...to sweet! i didn't do my blog makeover...my blog friend jackie actually did it. she is fabulous!
Looking at your blog inspires me. I have a sad lonely wreath hanging on the door and a small welcome sign with snow man to the left of the door. I think I will do a before and after picture and see what I can come up with. At the very least I should get rid of the leaves that collect on our walkway when the wind blows. Your decorations look beautiful. What a welcoming home you have.
Courtney--You impress me! I'd love to learn a little of your magic. Something pretty came in the mail yesterday from you. I'm saving it. Love the pictures of your babies. Missing you! Sarah
10 comments:
Beautiful little vignettes from your home.....
beautiful little memories that you will have to cherish for years to come!! Isn't it the most wonderful time of the year :)
So fun and festive!! I love your porch all decorated up too!
loving the glimpse into your Christmas! i want to live at your house...seriously! :) and that pic of your 3 cuties...to sweet! i didn't do my blog makeover...my blog friend jackie actually did it. she is fabulous!
I want to live there! Your house always looks so so sweet.
You are too fun, Courtney! I just love this!
Looking at your blog inspires me. I have a sad lonely wreath hanging on the door and a small welcome sign with snow man to the left of the door. I think I will do a before and after picture and see what I can come up with. At the very least I should get rid of the leaves that collect on our walkway when the wind blows. Your decorations look beautiful. What a welcoming home you have.
Very nicely decorated in a real Christmas feel. I love how decorating starts way earlier in the USA than in my homecountry
Courtney--You impress me! I'd love to learn a little of your magic. Something pretty came in the mail yesterday from you. I'm saving it. Love the pictures of your babies. Missing you! Sarah
Post a Comment