I figured it had been awhile since I plastered my blog with pictures of my youngest so here you go...eat your heart out!
Plus as the consistently most well behaved person living in our house I thought he deserved a post all about him! (Look how mature he has become - he has five teeth!)
He really loves his Papa...as do ALL the other grandchildren. I think he spikes their milk with sugar.
And here he is in all of his yummy pretzel baby glory...
So he is fast approaching the nine month mark...sits up like a champ with the posture of a wall (didn't get that from Mommy), has sprouted five teeth and gives the most glorious toothy smiles, has started waving (as in just last night), still is not crawling but will move around on the floor pretty well, in fact just last night he flung himself onto his face from a sitting position so crawling can't be too far off, right? He growls on occasion, laughs often (the most at his brother), and has even been know to cry!
This baby year is going by much too quickly as I well know they do. We seem to be on a downward slide to his first birthday in May!





7 comments:
He's the most deliciously handsome baby boy ever and I'm so in love with him! Thanks for the post, it's been far too long since I've seen my squishy little nephew!
Nice point about the barbies, what's up with that? Mom????
Oh, he is so scrumptious and so cute!!
I want one just like him! : )
I'm thinking that lil' Miss Addison has been busy ....perhaps she thinks they are like legos. The pics if Quinn are precious...such a handsome fella..:-)
Hmmm...you made me hungry for a little nibble on baby toes! He is adorable, congratulations. You are so blessed!
What a little man! I can't get over those dimples. Seriously, what a handsome guy. Love the pretzel pose and the Barbie snack.
P.S. I am just realizing that I don't have your email...
But I would love, LOVE to have a little pow wow with you girls when we're in Spokane Feb. 10-17. My email address is swell[dot]life[at]gmail. Let's plan a time and place!
Over the top cuteness for sure. :) Oh my, those dimples... :) Yummy.
He is looking SO grown. Doesn't it happen crazy fast?!
I had a good laugh over the barbies...
Post a Comment