"A Good List"
Inspired to get back to this blog by this blog post by such a sweet lady...
1. Grateful for a really indulgent and understanding husband
2. Super excited about a fun new toy that I can't wait to learn all about
3. Loving the rain that is watering my lawn so that I don't have to
4. Happy to have a thoughtful MIL that took 2/3 of my children away for a few hours of fun
5. Astounded that in exactly one month I will push this body of mine 13.1 miles
6. Thrilled & nervous to be a part of The Farm Chicks Antique Show in...eeck! only a week and a half
7. Amazed that I was able to go away for 24 hours with my honey and 0/3 of my children...out of town no less, to a winery no less, and woowee! to a hotel for the night
8. Thrilled to have a printer that works again
9. Loving my little girl that was so excited to help me fold towels and really loving teaching her how to do it and how to "make her fingers kiss" as she folded and watching her make kissy noises
10. Relieved that I don't have to make dinner tonight





10 comments:
This whole post is making me smile. Such good things.
You guys got away for a whole. Night. That sounds like pure bliss. Super glad you were bale to do that. You so, so, so deserved that time away. . And tell us more about this "toy." Also, I can't find that little piece of paper I wrote your numbers down on...would you mind emailing me with them again? And so proud of and inspired by your F.C. and your upcoming 13.5 mile run adventures!
ooh I've missed you.
So I loved hearing what you've been up to in this post :)
Have a ball at farm chicks - can't wait to hear how you go!
and you are my hero for running a half marathon hehe :)
I think I have an idea what your new toy might be... ;) I love how you described folding towels with Addison, so sweet!
YAY! I miss you. It is hard to keep up on blogging (boy don't I know!! -and have been the worst)!
I am very excited to see you at Farm Chicks, what a wonderful time you are going to have, and seriously?! Don't be nervous! You are so very qualified for this venture!
I love you dearly, and I second the wonderment of the "toy".. curious!
kissy fingers for towel folding, well aren't you simply wonderful!
Love you so!
Minta
So so so excited about your new "toy"! Can't wait to hear about how it has been this week with it! And so many other exciting happy things going on in your life, sweet friend! Hope your week hasn't been too crazy and stressful with all your Farm Chicks preparations!
xo
Yeah! School's out for Eli and I can come and snatch the kids. I just wish that it felt more like summer.
Yay we both did a blog with week! Go us! Love your new toy!
Thank you for all the sweet words. I have decided to keep the high chair. I know exactly how you feel about the Farm Chicks. This last week has been and next week will be crazy! I hope you're doing ok getting ready. I can't wait to see all the great things you have. I haven't found a place in town that has oilcloth, I ordered it off of etsy.
You are awesome for running a half marathon! It's very inspiring!
EeEek! Can't even wait to see you and all of your vintage goodness this weekend. Insane that it is so close!
Such a sweet list! Is this toy a sewing machine? Maybe a serger? So proud of you and all the goals you have achieved this year! Can't wait to see all you have created at FC's!!
Post a Comment