PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 7

The Farm Chicks: Part 1


Okay, my computer is being really naughty and keeps randomly shutting down on me while I'm in the middle of trying to write about what an amazing time we had at Farm Chicks. Totally didn't mean to be a tease girls! Here are some quick shots of our booth! I'll put more up soon and write more about our great weekend!






18 comments:

Andi Mae said...

Totally leaving me hanging here! :)

Leslie said...

YOUR KILLING US COURT.......

can't wait to see all your beautiful things... so dying.

kt said...

hehe such a teaser :)

Jenny said...

Your booth was amazing, Courtney!!! You did SUCH a great job. :)

Leslie said...

oh oh oh ... I so totally want to buy a few things..

I doubt you have anything left over...

I so totally want that red C.... beautiful everything....

you have an awesome eye. I love it.

Leslie said...

oh and hankie buntings... DROOLING!

Leslie said...

been looking everywhere for vintage coffee cans.. where are you scoring this loot.
So jealous.

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

WOW!! Amazing. Your booth is beautiful!!

stephanie h said...

Oh, I LOVE IT ALL!! I wanna come shop! Your booth looks AMAZING!! So fun and you and Nicole look adorable!

Hope you sold lots of stuff! : )

stephanie h said...

and if you have anything left to sell, I'd love to see what you have! Super cute stuff, Court! : )

Aminta said...

I second everything! Your booth was so my one of my favorites.
Your family was fun, and seeing you was, well, I honestly can't put words to it. You are simply amazing.
I loved farm chicks! Did you sell everything? I wouldn't be surprised one bit!
Your booth was already emptying out by 11:30! And now I DID get to see it beforehand (through your lovely pictures). So amazing! I am totally rambling. But I guess I was just so happy to see you and are how wonderful your booth and day went. Cheers to you and all who helped!
Lovingly, Minta

Mindy said...

How did I ever miss this sale? Do you still have the red high chair??? Are you going to have another sale? Great posts! Thank you for taking the time to post all the pics, I know you are probably tired!

Chelle said...

Oh Court loving these pictures of your booth beforehand...And those red letters, are so, so CUTE...they must have all sold instantly...and that little rocking chair...you sold so much even before we came by...how crazy ( and awesome ) that Sat morning buying frenzy was! Your both was such a lovely reflection of you...sweet, amazing + beautiful. And I so enjoyed getting to finally meet your sister. Love you and bursting with pride at your grand success friend...XO

Laura J. said...

Loved your booth and so happy things went well!

Becca said...

Your booth was so cute Courtney! You did such a great job of taking advantage of the vertical space. I'm so glad we got to chat at Chaps. That was so fun. The weekend was so crazy and magical. Take it easy this week and relax!

swell.life said...

Courtney all of your hard work really paid off and your stuff came together so beautifully!! Such eye candy. It was so awesome to see you last weekend.

I love my new little hankie pillow. It's getting me double giddy to decorate our new house!

Home's Where My Heart Is said...

I remember your booth, it was one of my favorites. I loved the materials you hung to decorate with. Your space was so inviting and it seemed like everywhere I looked something neat caught my eye. I saw your blog mentioned on the Vintage Mommy blog and wanted to come say hi. And, signing up to follow, can't wait to read more.

Hope you're having a blessed day,

Erin
http://homeswheremyheartis.blogspot.com

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Amazing Photos! Your booth looked adorable. We wish we could have stopped by to say Hi, but we didn't hardly leave our booth. Blessings, Cel & Glad/Junebug