Today was a happy day after I checked my mailbox.....check out this oh so cute bag my friend Michelle made me for my birthday! She is a whiz with the sewing machine (I am so jealous) and she whipped me up this reversible shoulder bag. One side is a dark chocolate brown corduroy and the other is this cute floral print. She even included a little change purse - she is so thoughtful! Thank you, Thank you Michelle!
Today is also the day my childhood friend Shandra is getting married.....in Mexico! Happy Wedding Day Shandra & Tyler! We wish we could have been there but a baby who won't take a bottle just didn't make it easy.
This is Shandra & Tyler at the coast in May - we were so happy to get to meet Tyler! They are a great couple!
Oh by the way, the furnace guy came yesterday...an hour earlier then scheduled and my house was a mess. Alert the media, the world knows I am a slob! (Yes, miraculously I survived...he told me he had five kids..all little. I figured his house couldn't be too tidy either!)
Oh by the way, the furnace guy came yesterday...an hour earlier then scheduled and my house was a mess. Alert the media, the world knows I am a slob! (Yes, miraculously I survived...he told me he had five kids..all little. I figured his house couldn't be too tidy either!)





1 comment:
Oh, Courtney you are NOT a slob. You're a lot like I am.....always has a clean house for company....we work well under pressure.....there's a lot more to do in life than to constantly be picking up and cleaning...:-) The bag from Michelle looks great. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.....
Post a Comment