PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 1

Finally.


I have been buying little hair dodads for quite some time now. The other morning I was playing with her hair and realized that I could probably put it in little piggie tails. I guess it would be pig tails instead of pony tails because as you know pig's tails are much smaller than horsie tails. She didn't really like it when I put them in or took them out but they stayed in all day - even through a nap! My time has finally come!

6 comments:

Laura J. said...

Hurray for hair! I need to get together with you soon so I can see for myself. Nice running into you at Costco.

Anonymous said...

I love the "tails".....you will have so much fun with that little cute head of hair....:-) Namma

Nicoly said...

Addison has finally entered the world of good/bad hair days! (this is evidence of a "good" hair day) I hope she has enough for a bonafide pony tail soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi - I found you through your comment on Andi's blog. I had to laugh because the banner photo of your house reminds me sooo much of Andi's old house! Your children are precious.

Anonymous said...

So cute! She is darling either way but I am so happy for you mama that you can "play" with her hair now. :)

Anonymous said...

Each month at Emma's school is dedicated to a color. It's Blue Month, so on Thursdays Emma wears blue to school. Today she handed me 6 blue "pretties" (hair ties are called pretties because we used to tell her she looked sooo pretty once her hair was fixed.) and told me she wanted to wear them all. I figured out a way, and it turned out cute! So, enjoy the pretties, but remember that one day you'll be getting awfully creative! And, you'll use all sorts of creativity to just get a brush through her hair without one of you screaming. It really truly is fun having a girl (especially when they insist that their undies match their outfit). ---SCA