PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 3

This is what happens when you have a boy and a girl....


A purse filled with cars....


and a girl in a bathing suit with a gun.

I tried Addison's cute new swimsuit on her yesterday because we were planning on taking the kids swimming at the Y last night. I think it was Addison's first swimming experience. At least in a pool. It was my first swimsuit experience in a long time. It is quite painful after a winter of being bundled up to expose so much flesh for public viewing. I did it though...I even got out of the water in my wet swimsuit a couple of times to take Eli down the water slide. I have to say I'm not really into the getting dressed and undressed in a locker room full of strangers. My husband said "didn't you shower in gym class? didn't you sweat?" No, I did not sweat and I do not recall EVER having to take showers in gym class. Guys are so different from girls. I had to explain that I avoided gym class as much as possible. I took badminton and only suffered through basketball when I had to.

Here is picture of Eli in his new swim trunks. I realize I have been saturating my blog with Addie pics and haven't been giving Eli adequate picture time. Taking cute shots of a one year old is so much easier than a four year old though.
I was looking at another great blog and she was doing a home tour on her blog. I would love to do that since all of my posts have been so kid oriented lately. The only problem is I have to clean my house before I can take any cute shots. We'll see.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My!..Cuter than ever....Good for you...getting out in the big world in your swim suit...I'm one proud Mum amd Namma....

Nicoly said...

Addison is a doll in that swimsuit - Eli is pretty darn cute too! Keep up the brave flesh show in your swimsuit - it's good practice for Hawaii!!!

Laura J. said...

Ah Hawaii and swimsuits don't remind me I have to put one of those on but they won't be looking at us they will be checking out how cute Addison is in hers. Cute!!!!! Love it!

joyh82 said...

I have a boy and girl too but they are teens. Love your house and your kids are too cute!