I'm going to keep this short and sweet because I'm not feeling especially wordy at the moment. I promised some pictures of the work I did this weekend to Mom.

I didn't do too much in the front this weekend except plant a couple flowers I had sitting around for awhile. I just love that everything is coming to life! I planted a bunch of perennials last year and it was so satisfying to see them pop their heads out of the dirt...and now look, they are lush and beautiful!

Here is my cute little man posing in front of his playhouse. We just recently leveled it out on pavers. Our little tiny maple looks so cute right next to the tiny playhouse. I hung the hanging basket today but I need to raise it up some.

I expanded these flower beds this weekend. This is the side of our garage. It was so empty and boring so we decided to hang some old windows up. Do you like my shabby chic garage door? Yes, someone that lived here before us decided to put a new roof and new siding on this garage but neglected to replace this door. It actually used to look a little better. A few weeks ago the bottom pieces fell off. To the left of the door is our old headboard that my dear Father made for us when we were just married. We recently bought a real bed but I decided to keep this around for a trellis in the garden. I need to plant some more foxglove in front of the trellis though.

Another shot of the flower bed.

Just a cute shot of the kiddos taken the other day. There you go Grandma!
6 comments:
Man how I wish we lived in the same town! I miss you AND your kiddos. Addison is growing up soooo fast! Some day soon our two little "A" girls will be playing together, I can't wait! The playhouse is darling and I love all your plantings and outdoor decorating. I wish I could get over there before October... Is that shirt Eli is wearing from Chelle's bear?
Thank you......you have been working very hard...wowee....makes me inspired to finish my planting. Everything looks amazing! It's been 2 weeks since seeing the kiddies....so cute! Hugs MUM
Very cute playhouse. Lucky kiddos and cute too. I am sure Gma will love the photo.
Great work! You are so much more ambitious and talented then I am. I need to get out in the yard. At least the front is weeded now for the side and the back and...Great pics! We should get together again soon.
Wow! You can even make a garage look like it came out of a magazine. Oh talented one, I will glean from your expertise. Loved the pictures, loved the playhouse (nice touch with the hanging basket...I just tossed my dead plant of one today!), and your kids are as darling as ever!
Cute house, cute kids. As always. . .
Post a Comment