Cindy at My Romantic Home is doing a "Favorite Thing" weekend where we all post our current favorite thing in our home. It sounded fun so I thought I'd join in!
I have a lot of favorite things but this one has made such a big difference in the feel of my living room that I had to choose it!
I found this armoire almost a year ago when I was traveling to visit my parents. It was a total spontaneous purchase and I couldn't even fit it into my car! My dear friend had to drive me out to this cute little town where I bought it the next week to pick it up. It hides my television perfectly and is tiny enough to fit into our mouse sized living/dining room! Plus it was the perfect shade of red, it matches the red shutters on my wall exactly. I think the gal and I used the same shade of paint!
I have a lot of favorite things but this one has made such a big difference in the feel of my living room that I had to choose it!





14 comments:
What a cute piece of furniture! You know, you can pick up roof racks for about $30 bucks, they clip on so easily that us girls can do it!-- that and some rope and a red flag and you'd be all set! They store in your trunk when not in use! Easy peasy!!~Cheryl
What a great find! I have to admit I have done the same thing, purchased something that would not fit into the car. But I always find a way to get it home. Love the red!
Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com
So cute! I love the red!
Sincerely ~ Tricia Anne
That is so cute! I love the shape of the legs on it too!
Thanks for joining in!
I love the color. Funny how things just sort of find us. Now it has a nice home to call its own...and someone to love it.
Your favorite thing is very nice, fun and beautiful. The legs really are very pretty. Wendy
That is quite a handsome statement piece you have there! :o)
Red is one of my favorite colors. This piece is just beautiful!!
I used to have a friend that said that every room should have a little red in it. This is beautiful!
~~Liz~~
What a great piece of furniture. I can understand why it is your favorite.
Ahhhh, What a beautiful cheerful piece! I love it!
Red is my absolute favorite color but the funny thing is, I'm afraid of it. Thank you so much for the inspiration as that beautiful piece will not be forgotten.
I just love that shade of red!
Love it!! Too cute!!
Brittany
Cute little find there. I adore the red paint. It really stands out.
Blessings,
Sher
Post a Comment