PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 3

Almost off....

The bags are almost packed with more stuff than we will wear.....
The laundry is almost done, folded and put away (hardly ever happens)...
The kids bags are full of random toys they quickly stuffed in (will have to repack when they aren't looking)....
My pumpkin hued fake tan will almost pass for the real thing.....
I'm feeling almost confident about driving across the state tomorrow all by myself with the kids.....
I'm almost but not quite done with my knitting assignment for class tonight....
And I'm almost not totally overwhelmed with stuff to do today....

Really though, I am very grateful that my family and I, my parents and sissy and her family get to fly to Maui on Saturday for 9 days of fun in the sun! I feel a little guilty for taking such an extravagant vacation when the economy is falling apart around us and the future is so uncertain but we did buy our tickets eleven months ago! So I am going to thank God for His blessing on my family. Enjoy this wonderful opportunity to spend time relaxing and show my kids some cool new things! I will see you all in two weeks with a load of fun pictures to share! Oh, and hopefully some fun baby news! (My ultrasound is the day after we get back although I feel certain in my heart that the babe is a little boy - and already with a name!)

10 comments:

Andi Mae said...

I hope you have a wonderful + super relaxing vacation! I would love to see some sun right about now...And I will be praying for your drive across the state- I can relate to that!

P.S. I can't wait to hear whether or not you are having a little boy or a little girl! Are you going to be sharing names???

P.P.S. With your trip + Christmas coming soon, do you want to just try to get together after the holidays?

Anonymous said...

I know you will have a blast on your holiday!!! You should enjoy it to the fullest, it is a total blessing! Can't wait to see pictures and I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!!!

have a lovely said...

blessings of safe travels and lovely memories!! hope ya'll have a wonderful time in the sun!!!

Chelle said...

Have such a wonderful time away...enjoy every drop of sunshine and the amazing time you are going to have expoloring Maui with your kids...so, so excited to hear when you get back just who this little baby is...I love it that you have a huntch and a name to go with it...

Philigry said...

have a great time! it sounds like so much fun!

~nanashouse~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Have fun on your trip! How exciting!

Did you ever find The Little Garden Cafe

Gateway School and Learning Center said...

Have a lot of fun and take lots of pictures! When I was 10 weeks pg with Abigail Roland and i went to Hawaii and can you say HELLO bikini body! That was awesome. Hugs to all of you!

stephanie h said...

I hope you are having a wonderful time! Can't wait to see pics! :)

Chelle said...

So excited for you this morning, I can hardly stand it! Can't wait to hear your happy news and all about your big trip!