That settles it...I'm going plant shopping tonight. I'm kinda tired of waiting for all of my perennials to bloom. We had such a harsh winter. My plants are s-l-o-w-l-y coming around. A few annuals in pots would sure perk things up around here!
I love all your little flower pictures - it gave me some great ideas for my own front porch. thanks for sharing! And of course, your kids are beautiful!
6 comments:
So very pretty......you have done a beautiful job with the 'green' things.......I also LOVE what you did in my yard last week-end..Mum
Now come to MY house and work your magic!
Soo pretty! You definitely have a green thumb, wish I could say the same!
Oh, I am so glad you got your gifts, it wasn't much but I wanted to send a little something. :)
That settles it...I'm going plant shopping tonight. I'm kinda tired of waiting for all of my perennials to bloom. We had such a harsh winter. My plants are s-l-o-w-l-y coming around. A few annuals in pots would sure perk things up around here!
I love all your little flower pictures - it gave me some great ideas for my own front porch. thanks for sharing! And of course, your kids are beautiful!
These are all so pretty ...and I just wanted to say I am looking forward to meeting you next March. :)
Post a Comment