PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 22

In honor of Father's Day...a day late.







All about my Dad
March 2009

By: Eli

His hair is "brown I guess"
His eyes are "I don't really know"
He is "two inches" tall
He weighs "18" pounds
His favorite color is "green"
His favorite food is "sayanla" (lasagna)
His favorite sport is "He likes all the sports"
When he goes to work he's "out of town - not always- just a couple days"
I love my Dad because "he always plays at night - sometimes I be the hunter and the bear tries to get me!"

This was done for a Father's Day event at Eli's preschool this spring. I think it is so cute and he is right on about most of it!
Happy Father's Day to a wonderful Daddy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a GREAT Daddy! You are all blessed! love Namma

Nicoly said...

I agree, AND a great Uncle! Hugs to Greggers!

Kim said...

I noticed a comment you made on the TLCottage blogsite, that you put a shutter horizontally over a bed. Do you have a picture of it? I'm thinking of putting one above our bed (we already have a headboard). We have high ceilings in our bedroom and I have a lot of wall space that I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.