It is just me and the little man for the next two days! Daddy will be home in the evenings of course but how will I fill my days without a five year old and two year old running around? (I'm sure I will really have no problem...)
But in case I do...anyone have any fabulous suggestions for me? I practically have no responsibilities for the next two days....just a newborn? No sweat!
(In case you were worried....no, I did not just drop my kids off at a bus stop somewhere. They went home with Grandma for two days and were so excited to leave their dear old Mom they could hardly stand it!)
But in case I do...anyone have any fabulous suggestions for me? I practically have no responsibilities for the next two days....just a newborn? No sweat!
(In case you were worried....no, I did not just drop my kids off at a bus stop somewhere. They went home with Grandma for two days and were so excited to leave their dear old Mom they could hardly stand it!)





2 comments:
I find that just having the newborn is almost harder because I expect to get so much more done, and she needs even more attention from me since she doesn't have her big brother to entertain her.
The lil' darlings popped up @ 6 a.m. just as soon as they heard Pappa heading to the kitchen for his O.J. They had a great night...I asked Eli if it bothered him that Addison was snuggled up against him...he said no, he didn't mind it. What a 'sweet' big brother..:-) Enjoy your 'quiet' morning...Mum
Post a Comment