PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 15

Really?

So I've been really good about going to the gym lately....I figure I've publicly proclaimed my fitness intentions for the next six months I'd better put some weight behind it.

So last night as I was dutifully checking in at the Y it happened.

You know. You hear stories about this all of the time.

It has just never happened to me.

"And when are you due?"

"Ummm...excuse me?"

Really?

This lady really is good at her job...

I was really motivated when I jumped on that treadmill.

8 comments:

Andi Mae said...

I am seriously in shock that someone said that to you Court! In shock. You don't in the slightest little bit look pregnant AT ALL! I promise. I can't believe that!

I love you, sweet BEAUTIFUL friend!
xo

Leslie said...

... I had that but like a week after delivering Cade in a fabric store, holding my very newborn baby. The whole world went in slow motion.... my aunt even started to ... stop her.. I guess... but the words came out and hit the air..... painfully hard.

I didn't cry. I was proud of myself for that... haha

Cottage Mommy said...

Okay...I guess I can't say that has never happened to me before. After reading your comment Leslie I remembered that my mail lady asked about a month after Quinn was born if my Mom was going to come back after I had the baby. I'm thinking yeah, been there done that...he's in his car seat right under your nose lady!

Sharon said...

Well just after I had Gavin and got back to the gym this guy told me I would be a great plus size model. So I feel for you! Im sorry that happened to you.

Sharon said...

Oops that was Laura speaking....

Chantel Monet said...

How strange! I was just thinking how tiny you looked the other day! You look wonderful, don't let that get to you!

Anonymous said...

It's happened to me, too. The 5 year old crowd is really good at asking, "Do you have a baby in your tummy?" Even when a kid says it, it hurts :). I'm sure you look great, Courtney. You always do. And, great job on making it to the gym! ---SCA

Nicoly said...

I love ALL your gym stories ;^) Just so proud of you for chasing your dreams. Dumb gym lady.