I scored these sweet little frames off of craigslist a few weeks ago.
Actually, they aren't that little.
Don't you think they are just crying out to be chalkboards?
And the gal I bought them from?
She was a little crazy. But in a good way.
She was connected. She gave me her business card.
It was a fortuitous moment.
There I go - trying to use my big words.
She's done something I'm dreaming about.
I'll let you know about it really soon.
I promise.





6 comments:
oh they are Courtney, they really are...
I like it when people are a little crazy in a good way.. and I owe you a big fat email.. because I haven't forgotten you for a moment.. and told Chelle how amanda and I had emailed you with no reply.. to which she promptly pointed out my email addy was all wrong.. and now Im feeling most bad about you being left out of these notes.
Does that make any sense!??? Not really huh.
Maybe Im crazy not in a good way...
Those are gorgeous!
can't wait to hear your big news!
fortuitous happens to be one of my favorite words and I use it at least once a day. I knew we were kindred spirits! :-) (and yes, they would make amazing chalkboards)
They are crying out! Love them.
This must've been the lady you told me about...can't wait to work on all our "stuff". Ready to get my paint on...
They are gorgeous!! And I am with Dawna about that word...I should use it more, too...love it...Can't wait to see what you do with the frames. I just saw a link to PB and how they had taken gorgeous frames and hung little tiny hooks in them for long necklaces and bracelets. LOVE.
Post a Comment