We have been enjoying some pretty spectacular weather around here. It was warm enough to celebrate a certain someone's 6th birthday outside on Saturday. We had a big dino themed birthday bash complete with oh about 12 kids plus parents. Fun was had by all, girls tackled the boys, kids hunted for dino eggs, a dino pinata was smashed (with much effort), sand was thrown, and many, many presents were opened! Two hours never felt so long before...
And we are really enjoying what I thought was a ruined quilt...it works perfectly as a grass blankie - or bodie as Addison would say. Quinn got a lot of use out of it while he was getting over his fear of the grass. He wasn't so sure of it at first but now he crawls all over the place.
I've even gotten my hands (and feet) dirty planting some perrenials in the flower beds....I love this time of year...Greg says I can't resist spending...I really can't resist getting my hands on some flowers and digging in the dirt...and mulching - one of my other favorite spring time rituals.
Happy spring folks! Hope your day is filled with sunshine, laying on a blanket in the grass and picking mulch splinters out of your feet goodness!





6 comments:
The cutest Grandkids ever!!!!!!!The weather looks great there...Love Namma
Loved the sun here too! I got a bunch of painting done, yay! And Faith had her birthday party on Satureday as well. Fun, busy, crazy weekned. :)
Missing you friend!
Hugs,
Minta
Aaaaaahhhhh...Everything in this post looks Heavenly to me!
ENJOY!!!
Joyce
Nice post but WHERE are the pictures of the birthday party????
I have some very needy flower beds if you finish yours and are still wanting a project. Your kids are adorable as always! Glad the party was a success.
Looks like it was the perfect day for a party! I hear ya on the flowers. Mike has me severely rationed this year. lol
Post a Comment