PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 18

{spring is teasing me}

Spring is trying to spring up a little around here. 

The dream of Spring is close at hand. 
These brave little plants encourage me.

They must know something I don't, right?

Meals are once again offered up in the back yard.

Rocks are thrown with glee and the dogs water dish is filled with things he can't possibly lap up with his tongue.

Red & yellow Estate Sale signs are popping up and vintage treasures are bought up with breath held.

But we aren't there yet.

Spring is a flirt.

A natural tease. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were out weeding this morning in the SUNSHINE!!!! I love this time of the year. Love the chairs!Mum

Misha said...

My kids kept saying Spring here means RAIN why is everyone so happy? : )

Nikki said...

Sweet, sweet spring....I think you've captured its essence perfectly!

Nicoly said...

We had the ultimate teaser yesterday...beautiful, no jacket required...today? RAIN!!!

Aminta said...

Oh LOOK! Did you have a wonderful tie in Seabrook??! Looks like you had a lovely time. :) YAY!
I love spring, days in sweaters, sunny, rainy, flowery... etc. I love that she is a flirt. (batting my eyes) She is pretty darn awesome!
Missing you dear girl! LOVE YOU MUCH!