So we had our own double rainbow moment today.
If you haven't seen the hugely popular "double rainbow" video on You Tube - go.
Right now.
And watch it.
I promise you will laugh your pants off!
The really funny thing is that just a few hours before we had our moment -
I was sharing the video with my husband, who until today was a "double rainbow" virgin.
We had been playing outside in the drizzly weather and I had come in already.
Suddenly the kids are running in and yelling about a rainbow and Greg is yelling at me from outside.
Luckily, my camera was right there.
We had plenty of "Oh my God!" and
"What does it mean?" moments.
So many that my seven year old started asking, "What does it mean?"
"It means God loves us." we told him.
It was really very cool and very beautiful!
And really bright!
I can now see a little bit why the rainbow guy freaked out.
Just a little bit.
Have you watched the video yet?
No?
Oh, please go. Right now.
It is - so funny.
Okay, I've been hearing reports that you ARE NOT going to You Tube to watch this video so here it is!
And I'm not sure why it is so small...I am so not video savvy...but the audio is what is important here anyway!
Get ready to laugh yourself silly!
(And mute my music player so you can hear this guy!)





1 comment:
Very cool......Love the look on Eli's face.....Mum
Post a Comment