PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 10

{ten on ten}


A friend of a good friend created this fun monthly activity for all of us bloggers who like to take pretty pictures.

Every month on the tenth day, you take ten photos of what you are doing for ten consecutive hours. 

I've wanted to join in the fun for a long time now but always forget! 

So here are bits and pieces of our tenth day of the fifth month of this year.

{10:00 hour}

Busily piecing together a bunting for Farm Chicks!
I'm a vendor and it is less than a month away...eek!

{11:00 hour}
Taking photos outside of a new bunting for my etsy shop...it is a gorgeous, sunshine filled day today!


{12:00 hour}

The kids waiting impatiently to go play outside. 


 {1:00 hour} 

Lunch time!


{2:00 hour}

Adding another coat of paint to these soon to be white polka dot trays!

{3:00 hour}

Nap time interrupted to pick big brother up from school.

{4:00 hour}

Not even kidding here folks. Didn't know this was possible. Driving home with the sun roof open....splat. A bird poops pretty high on my windshield. Whew, I totally thought. Escaped that one coming through the sun roof! I was giggling about it and called my sister to tell her how I had narrowly escaped bird poop catastrophe when I heard my baby crying in his seat right behind me. Lo and behold: bird pooping through open sunroof + moving minivan = poop on baby in second row of seats. 
They didn't teach me that in math class! 

{And FYI I was pulled over when I took these pictures - trying to help clean him up! Not just trying to get the best photos for ten on ten EVER! Give me a little credit...}


{5:00 hour}

E is organizing his Star Wars Legos for some epic battle happening at school tomorrow.


{6:00 hour}

Finally eating and modeling the finest of table manners: knees up and utensil of choice?
Star Wars Lego light saber of course.


{7:00 hour}

Sitting down at last for my own dinner.


{8:00 hour}

A blurry past her bed time girl jumping on the bed. Always conducive for sleepiness..

Edited to add:
Whoops! It was pointed out to me after the fact that I had actually done an eleven on ten. 
Oh, well...you got to see how crazy our bedtimes are around here!

8 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Ooohhh - I really love this!!

Leslie said...

love this Courtney.. great post for 10 on 10... and love that you have the you are special plate.... I have tried to find one ever snce I went to an emily barnes conference a few years ago...

and all your creations... lovely.
and bird poop.. not lovely.

p.s. don't think your stalking at all... so greatfull for all your posts...and this package for you is STILL sitting here... ask the girls... Im notoriously bad at mailing... its painful. I almost cried when I realized I left it in my suitcase when I got home..... knowing it might not ever leave... Thursday. I WILL MAIL.. Im telling myself.

Anonymous said...

A great way to begin my day...smiling.....thanks for another great blog.....hugs, Mum

Chelle said...

This is one of my very most favorite 10 on 10 posts of all time. What a productive/sweet/funny day you had.

Just took a peek in at your Etsy shop. Hurray for all those sales...btw, every single is just gorgeous! You amaze me friend. xo

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

love your day in pictures! this is the very forst time i have not participate din 10 on 10 in over a year i bet. see ya next month! and the bird poop? really? sounds like something that would happen to me! : )

Elena (Running in Heels After Child) said...

Little feet with the wrong shoes on- I love it!

Have you heard it is good luck to get pooped on by a bird? I am pretty sure someone who got pooped on made that up but it makes me feel better just the same when I get pooped on.

Best,

elena

Karina said...

What a sweet look into your day. I can't wait to see what that polka dot tray looks like when it's done - are you adding different layers of paint for each of the dot colors? Can't believe you got splatted on by a bird - it's good luck.

Mirys Segalla said...

I just LOVED your set!!!!
It is the greatesd, the funniest, the "unbelievablest" EVER!!!

I´m participating (for the 3rd month, now) from Brazil. Wanna see a little of sunshine?

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

PS: we have English version