I mentioned recently that I signed up for an online photography course.
It starts today and I'm really excited to get started.
What I'm more excited about though is this.
She shared today on her blog for what I believe is the first time her and her husband's heart for orphans, for helping children and for adding to their family by adoption.
I can't do her story justice in my own words so go over there and read it.
Basically, she felt like God was leading her to pay for a friend's adoption and their own through her blog.
This photography course would be the way.
Do you know how expensive adoptions are?
$20,000 people.
A lot of people have to do a lot of fund raising for adoptions.
She raised ALL of the funds needed for her family and her friends family in THREE days!
She did not advertise this.
I had no idea what I was helping to fund when I paid her for this course.
I just knew that she is a super talented and kind person who loves Jesus and loves a bunch of the same stuff I do.
I am so blessed to be a small part of this huge thing God did in two families and two children's lives.
And I am so blessed to be able to share this amazing story of God's promises and provision with more people!
Please go read her story and tell someone else about it!
God is being glorified - for all things are possible through Him!





4 comments:
tell her to go through the foster system and then they pay for everything if that child is released for adoption..
WOW WOW WOW.
this story blows my mind.
challenges my heart.
and totally makes me fall hard in love with our savior, again.
God is good.
Always inspired by her blog... whether it be, mothering, decorating, making, photographying, or just matters of the heart.
Awesome.
This is so cool... Oh my gosh! So exciting that you could be a part of this!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I am seriously thinking about signing up for her september class!
Post a Comment