PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 3

30 Days of Thanks - Day 2


I'm going to try and not let it bother me that this is day 2 of my 30 days of thanks and it is technically day 3 of November! I'm just going to keep plugging along and recording my thanks for all the happy little gifts God is giving me each and every day.

11. Listening to two seven year old boys in the van sing "I like you" and "I love you" to my Rosi Golan song.

12. Eggnog lattes

13. Girls Bible study and sock stuffing at my house tonight

14. Trader Joe's five minutes from my house (even though it is still one week old crazy!)

15. Rubbing my daughter's feet and legs as she lays on the couch looking at a toy catalog.
Doing this makes me really feel like a Mom for some reason. I think it's because it's the kind of thing my Mom did for me and it brings back homey memories.

16. Good friends that you can just hang out with and not do anything and still have fun.

17. Easy dinners.

18. A reliable furnace that pumps out heat really well.

19. Sunflowers for the house.

20. The sound of the dishwasher running.

21. This project! I think I'll join in!



22. Christmas catalogs in the mail.

23. Getting a package finally put together and mailed off!


{What are you thankful for today?}
Photobucket

5 comments:

Dawna said...

I love your picture, and I love this list of thankfuls. :-)

Nicoly said...

You!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Nicole said....hugs,Mum

Anonymous said...

Ditto to what Nicole said....hugs,Mum

Fairlightday said...

lol, my grandmother is the same about laundry. Mike loves when she comes to visit because she irons all his work shirts. :) Glad your little ones are recovering from the pox!