PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 16

{Grateful}



So as you can see I'm not keeping up very well on my daily list of thankfuls.
I'm not going to beat myself up about it but just start again today, knowing that writing it down here does not make me grateful, it is the daily moments where I stop to think and thank my God for the beautiful and even not so beautiful moments He gives me. 

49. Thankful for friendships. And not just those pictured in this photo I totally stole from my friend Chelle {which seems to be my m.o. lately..}.
For those near and far. 

50. For a really fun girls night out to celebrate Andi's birthday. 
An amazing concert by Sara Groves, Audrey Assad and Jenny & Tyler.

51. The chance to be out without my kids on a weeknight for hours.

52. That I am being hit from all sides with little signs confirming what God is putting on my heart these days.

53. For my new notebook that is encouraging me to go deeper in my time in the Bible.

54. For a sick day for Greg that meant he was home from work on a Tuesday. 
Boo for sickness, Yay for togetherness!

55. For holiday scheming and anticipation.

56. That God can bring good out of bad.
And let me explain...
I had ordered a box of 48 Bibles to distribute with our blessing bags I have talked about here. It was taking a long time to receive them so I called the company and U.P.S. today and they said they had delivered my 40 pound box of Bibles at 1:03 last Tuesday to my front door. That was probably about when I was at Fred Meyer and my two year old was puking in the kiddie car shopping cart. (You knew there was a reason you never allowed your children in those didn't you!) Basically we are figuring someone stole a very heavy box of Bibles off of my front porch. Will you all pray with me that they are getting to who needs them and aren't just in a dumpster somewhere? Pray that people are being changed by the Word of God right now by those Bibles. We'll never know, but I know God is good and He works in mysterious ways. I also think it's kind of funny. They probably thought they were getting someone's awesome Christmas present, like a playstation ....and they got Bibles. Cool.

57. My children and listening in on their creative play. They've been saying "oh, hiiii" in this funny little way and talking a lot to some Donny or Danny person. Hmmm...

58. Trader Joe's and the fact that it is like five minutes from my house. Jealous?

59. New music.

60. Friends that help with carpooling Eli after school. 

61. For soft squishy white bread in all forms: rolls with cheese whiz, nutella and butter, white bread with American cheese for grilled cheese. I'm sorry that I am undoubtedly offending many of you here with this total display of unhealthy and processed food choices. 
I looove them.

What are you thankful for today?


Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for YOU and for all of my precious family...hugs, Mum

Chelle said...

That was so much fun + how cute are we?! :)