Today is my anniversary. My tenth wedding anniversary.
Really, it has gone so fast.
Happy Anniversary honey, I'm so glad it was you.
We aren't doing anything special today. In fact, I will barely see him.
After work he is volunteering with his men's group from church at the local Union Gospel Mission.
I don't mind. I think that's pretty cool.
We still like to kiss.
He told me the other night that in future kissing photos (yeah, like we do this all the time) that we need to have bigger kisses. Like that wouldn't be weird and uncomfortable. This photo was totally uncomfortable as it is and my friend Andi was taking it. He thinks this photo looks funny. Probably because we weren't doing the big kiss he's talking about.
Ten years later, big kisses, little kisses, they are all still good.
We get to celebrate next week while we are in Seattle for Christmas.
He planned it all.
A boutique hotel.
The Space Needle for dinner.
Can you believe I've never been?
I'm so excited!
Exploring downtown, just the two of us!
Love you honey. Thanks for asking me to marry you.
You got a pretty good birthday present that year!






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Ten years! Wow, Brandon and I are half way there. I love those pictures! I am so impressed by Greg with all the plans he made to celebrate with you! It's going to be so nice for you, I hope you take lot's of pictures! Love to you both!
You're going to have so much fun! Glad I set you up all those years ago 'cuz I couldn't think of a better husband for you or brother for me!
P.S. I agree with Greg, go for bigger kisses (whatever that means)
Oh sweetness. Love it. :) Have so much fun!!
YEAH!!!! AND PAPA AND I GET TO KIDSIT.......CONGRATS....LOVE YOU BOTH.......Mum
Post a Comment