Just in case you live in my area......
The Farm Chicks Show is almost here!
Saturday June 6th 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday June 7th 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Spokane County Fair & Expo Center
This is such a fun show...I look forward to it every year and pray we aren't broke when it rolls around! This is it's second year at the Fairgrounds and from what I hear they will have four entry lines this year so it won't be as crazy as last! All the craziness is so worth it though....so much fun stuff to be had or just to drool over and leave behind for others to have!
Check out their great blog and website when you get the chance!





2 comments:
I found your blog through google alerts for Farm Chicks. I cannot wait to go. If I only have $5.00 I'll be there because I know I would find some treasure that I would be tickled about. So have fun this weekend! Very nice blog.
Look at you with your cute little advertisement! I get butterflies when I think about going...only 3 more days!!!
Post a Comment