PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 17

The "E" Revealed


So here is the big "E" that I found at Farm Chicks a couple of weeks ago. It replaced a little tiny "E" that I had hung over a painted blue star. I really did like the star and Eli said he misses it but the big "E" is just so cool! What do you think?

I also think the big "E" is a little more grown up looking for a big five year old!

13 comments:

Kelley said...

I love it!

Laura J. said...

It is such a cool addition to the room. I love it! I tried to call today but no answer, I will try again tomorrow you must have been savoring sleep. :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

I LOVE IT! :)

Hope you are enjoying your time with just one sweet little babe. :)

Steph said...

That is super cool!

have a lovely said...

what a FABULOUS find!!!!! it looks awesome!!

{oc cottage} said...

Excellent! That is just adorable!

m ^..^

Lisa said...

it's perfect!

Are you enjoying your few days "off"???

AlaskaLark said...

Really cute!

Jenny said...

ooh! Very nice, and very grown up!

My little guy will be 5 on Monday, and he has the exact same Build-a-Bear wearing the same shirt on his bed! How funny. :)

~beautyandjoy~ said...

LOVE it! So, so cute!! :)

stephanie h said...

It looks great, there! Just like it was made for that space. :)

Leslie said...

that is awesome, I love it!!

Leslie said...

that is awesome, I love it!!