Yes, yes, you are right. There is a really cute baby here but that is not what I'm talking about.
Try again.
Really? You need me to say that again?
Okay.
I spy with my little eye something.... blue.
Well, that was a good guess. It's not the cute baby's jeans. Those are more of a black wash.
I spy with my little eye something....small.
No, no, not the pumpkin. Yes, it is small but this is smaller.
That thing on the door?
Yes! You've got it!
What is it?
Why it's a lockbox.
You might be thinking "Is this chick schizophrenic? Doesn't she remember her last post?
Things have changed a bit around here and we are just going for it. We figure we will never get much more from our little cottage because it is just that. A little cottage.
We have had three really happy years here. We have welcomed two sweet babies into our family in this home. Our oldest has started school here. We got our first dog here. We have put love into this house. Hours upon hours of painting, sanding, rearranging, building, digging, planting, weeding. We have loved our little cottage but now (we hope) is the time to move on.
We are praying and trusting knowing God has only good things for us. Whether we stay or go we will try to be content through it all.





10 comments:
Well I knew about the lock box so it was all about the cute baby for me!
praying, if its your time, it will happen...
so excited for your Courtney but can I say I think your little cottage is just totally endearing...
Just saying.
Wow how exciting!! Wether this be God's will for you or not, I hope it all works out! And I did spy a cute little baby first, can I just say he is absolutely ADORABLE and getting so big!
So exciting! When did it actually go on the market? Have you had anyone look at it yet? So many questions...I think we need an in-person catch-up soon! Praying for you guys!
xo
Your house is looking GREAT.....now I'm praying for the right 'lookers' to come along. Two on the first day was nice...:-) Quinn is the most adorable handsome little man....ever!!!
first off - I love that picture, Quinn is so adorable!!!
secondly - how exciting, although from what I have seen of your home it is adorable and I am sure it will be hard to leave! Hoping things happen and soon....
third - I have missed you!
What exciting news! Isn't it wonderful to know that you can REST as you wait, b/c God's in charge?
Congrats on the house hunting. May you find the perfect little cottage
XoxoGapGirl
Oh how exciting! Is it too early to celebrate (: ? I'm so happy for you!
Also, can I just say that Quinn is the cutest baby I have ever seen? I can hear his little giggle when I look at that picture. How adorable!
Post a Comment