PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 2

The Best Days...

It was cold baby....we jumped head first and eyes closed into buying a mini van...and we LOVE it....Greg fixed our death trap stairs and our kitchen window got a mini- lift...we were surviving the record breaking winter...
  • Very pregnant....made loads of Grandma's pink cookies...celebrated Addison's 2nd birthday...the year of dress up.....

The month I learned to sew...made quilts, burp cloths, washcloths, nursing covers...


Eli turned five - got a party and an overnight at Triple Play fun park....celebrated Easter with a big egg hunt and lots of family...finalized Quinn's corner nursery...visited the cousins...


All about Quinn...welcomed him the day before Cinco de Mayo...visited with lots of family and cousins...enjoyed our newly finished deck and fire pit...loving the smores...lovin the squishy baby more...


Planting, weeding, mulching....swinging, cuddling....Farm Chicks!!!


Fourth of July on the West Side...weekends at the lake...the zoo and budgie
birds...T-ball for Eli....
Amusement park....camping in the backyard...updates to the cabin...more sewing..Eli's first day of kindergarten...


Happy Birthday to Greg and I and lots of family birthdays...fixin up the house...furniture projects, visits to my fave store and happy days...


Quinn's first airplane trip to Denver...house on the market...feeding baby first foods...dinos, princesses and bears, oh my!...mums and more mums and really fun boots...


Snow! Cold! Yummy turkey...and Quinn's sitting up...and biting a lot!


West side for Christmas...cousins...gingerbread houses with dear friends...decorating...cookie baking...the month flying by...


This has been a sweet year and I don't mean a saweeeet year...I mean a sweet year...I fell in love with a new little man, fell more in love with my precious and funny girl and even harder in love (you get it...) with my big boy that I can't get to stop growing...and my honey...well, he just puts up with a lot from me and keeps on lovin me. What can I say...God has blessed me this year. Not to mention my awesome family...you know I used that adjective special just for you guys! And this was a year that blogging really gave back...I have been able to meet so many of you dear blogging friends in real life these past few months.....see Greg - it's not just a fantasy world! Geesh, I feel like I'm giving an acceptance speech here and I need to thank someone...

2009 has been a year of happy and sweet moments.......so I must thank my God for all He has blessed me with for He is truly the author of our lives...

6 comments:

amy said...

What a sweet review of a year flown by! Loved seeing my Collin amongst your sweet Addison and Quinny! <3 to you my friend and wishing you all the best in 2010~

~beautyandjoy~ said...

Oh this is so precious how you have recapped this year! I feel so honoured to see and read so many sweet details, beautiful!

Happy New Year! I hope this year is full of more of the same and even better!

Sharon said...

It was wonderful year.....love your recap....Dad has some cute pics from Christmas to send to you..hugs, Mum......

Jacy said...

I love all the precious smiles that you have to look back on making it such a special year for you. I hope this new year is just as sweet+special to you and your sweet+special family! It has been wonderful getting to know you and I only wish I had the honor of meeting you in March! But someday maybe!! hopefully!!!!!
Love you sweet friend and I pray for many more of God's amazing blessings to you and yours :)

stephanie h said...

What a fun post! Love all the pics and I hope that 2010 holds many wonderful things for you and your family!

Dawna said...

Best year-end summary post EVER! I absolutely adore the photo collages and I can't wait for next year's post to see all of the things you proved you can do this year!!