See that little tomato hanging from those crunchy dried out leaves?
Miraculous I say.
Truly.
I grabbed this "mystery" tomato plant from a local greenhouse at the beginning of the summer. It was only a few dollars - marked down because they weren't sure what variety of plant it was.
I thought...gee, I've never grown tomatoes before but for a few bucks it's hardly a risk!
Well, fast forward a little bit and the plant was doing very poorly. I had never put it in the ground and it had gotten all dried up. I threw it in the garage and shut the door.
Fast forward to August.
I was looking for something in our garage the other day and noticed some lovely cherry red tomatoes lying around this crusty dried up plant. Most of them had fallen to the floor but one red one and one green one were still hanging on to the crunchy leaves.
I never watered it. It never saw sunlight.
Imagine if I had planted it....
Miraculous.





1 comment:
Truely amazing....did they taste as good as they looked? :-)Mum
Post a Comment