PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 31

Papa & Nama's New House

Last Monday I loaded up three kids, one dog and a lot of stuff and drove for five hours to visit Papa and Nama's new house. (And to see my sis and her family - she is one lucky dog to get Mom and Dad in her town!).

We had a successful trip. It was only the second time that I had done it without the emotional and physical support of my other half. I only had to stop once. Well, technically twice but only one town. Potty, coffee, chocolate milk and roast beef sandwiches. All the important stuff.

I used to never drive in big cities. And let me tell you, they live in the big city side of our state. I'm so proud of myself for doing it. And you know what? It's really no big deal at all.

We split our time between my sister's house and my parent's house. Nice when you are visiting for a week. I do have three kids and a dog. Space is nice.

My parent's new home is cozy and comfortable with a big fenced backyard.

We visited their house for dinner the first night we were in town.

It even came equipped with two ducks perfect for a photo shoot!

Or for practicing your balancing skills...

And it was so thoughtful of Nama and Papa to bring their time out bench from their old house...

This collapsible chair provided a lot of entertainment until it was decided someone was bound to get hurt!

There was even a tree to climb. The boys checked it out but saw too many ants to give it a go. Somehow I don't think the little boy would have minded so much.
And there was lots of Papa love. All of the grandchildren just adore their Papa.
It's nice to see the littlest following in the others footsteps.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww I miss ALL of you....Loved having you....it's way to quiet here now..:-) Namma

Nicoly said...

More pictures please!!!!

Coffee Is My Love Language said...

Oh! How does it feel visiting them in a new place?

Love the timeout bench pic - poor sweet, adorable little girl... what a sad and precious picture.

Is that Quinn I see standing? Is he walking now? He looks so grown up!