PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 13

Ella



So here I am a few days later with no daily posts of gratefulness.

On Wednesday a sweet friend unexpectedly had her baby at 31 weeks.

Sweet baby Ella is struggling and really needs our prayers.

You can read her story and follow her updates here.

What can you do for someone in that situation?

Love, and prayer, and more love and prayer.

And also quilts. Quilts are good.

Dear, sweet friends got together and we poured
all our love and prayers into a quilt for baby Ella.

That is why I have no posts of gratefulness.

But I am grateful for this:

An amazing God who still does miracles and loves us through the really tough stuff

Really wonderful friends

And the beautiful gift God gives us of babies.

Every single one is a miracle.

And Ella is just that, a miracle.




4 comments:

Misha said...

Huge lump in my throat. That is so perfect and so beautiful. Praying, praying.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm praying for everyone especially little Ella! love Mum

Becca said...

Oh it turned out so beautiful. You are amazing- I can't believe how fast it was whipped out. I love the little embroidery. Still praying for sweet little Ella.

swell.life said...

i can't think of a better thing to do in this situation. this quilt is so darling!! i love all the colors. i'm sure it means a whole lot to ella's family to have this. what sweet friends you are!