So a lot of friends are sharing bits of gratefulness everyday in November as part of 30 days of Gratefulness. And even though I am nine days late to the party...I'm joining in!
Day 9
I'm grateful to just be home all day...no big to do list, no errands to run.
I'm grateful for a pot roast in the crock pot, a little less stressed dinner time & a happy husband when he walks through that door.
I'm grateful for two full bags of hand me downs for Addison.
I'm grateful for five full bags of hand me downs for Quinn.
And discounted after Halloween costumes Nama sent home for the kids for dress up.
I'm grateful to all of my family who made it possible for me to fly out of town this past weekend and have some fun.
I'm grateful that it's that time of year again to start baking and decorating and letting my mind wander to making crafts and presents.
“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.
Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”
-Margaret Cousins
Day 9
I'm grateful to just be home all day...no big to do list, no errands to run.
I'm grateful for a pot roast in the crock pot, a little less stressed dinner time & a happy husband when he walks through that door.
I'm grateful for two full bags of hand me downs for Addison.
I'm grateful for five full bags of hand me downs for Quinn.
And discounted after Halloween costumes Nama sent home for the kids for dress up.
I'm grateful to all of my family who made it possible for me to fly out of town this past weekend and have some fun.
I'm grateful that it's that time of year again to start baking and decorating and letting my mind wander to making crafts and presents.
“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.
Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”
-Margaret Cousins





1 comment:
And I'm grateful for YOU....We loved having you and Quinn here for a 'whirlwind' weekend..:-) Mum
Post a Comment