Happy Anniversary! I would have loved a Christmas wedding. Hopefully, one of my daughters will want one. Better than that, though, is the love filled marriage. So glad you are blessed with one!
Happy Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuu! What a brave woman, to plan a wedding on top of all the Christmas hoopla. Congratulations on nine years and a lovely, lovely family!
I love that he let you order from the regular menu at McD's because it is your anniversary...that's love baby! You remain to date my one and only successful fix up and I couldn't be happier that you are celebrating year 9. Love you both so much!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! I loved the 'laundry' comment....:-) hugs Mum
so so sweet.
Happy Anniversary Courtney...
I think your such an amazing woman.
L
Happy Anniversary! I would have loved a Christmas wedding. Hopefully, one of my daughters will want one. Better than that, though, is the love filled marriage. So glad you are blessed with one!
oh happy anniversary to you two..you are one oh so sweet couple...so blessed to have you in our lives...hope today is etxtra lovely for you both...xo
Happy Happy Anniversary to youuuuuuu! What a brave woman, to plan a wedding on top of all the Christmas hoopla. Congratulations on nine years and a lovely, lovely family!
I love that he let you order from the regular menu at McD's because it is your anniversary...that's love baby! You remain to date my one and only successful fix up and I couldn't be happier that you are celebrating year 9. Love you both so much!
Happy happy 9th anniversary! Love to you dear!
Post a Comment