
January: This was the year of the mild winter! Not much snow & mild temperatures...we were really spoiled! I was on the hunt for Farm Chick treasures - still uncertain as to whether we would really have a booth. We visited Nama & Papa and I still had a little baby in the house! I also signed up for my first half-marathon with Team In Training! 2010 was to be the year of dreaming big!

February: This is Addison's birthday month! She turned three - what a big girl. Her cousins visited for her party and Auntie Nicole and I spent the better part of a week prepping for our Farm Chicks Vendor application...nervous times! I had a stress fracture in my foot and my training came to a big, fat halt! The P.T. and I got to know each other just a bit...and I got to meet some lovely blogging friends in person for the first time! Oh - and we got the Aokay for Farm Chicks- the same day we submitted our application!

March: This was Seabrook month! The long anticipated and much planned for girl's weekend away. Lots of dear blogging friends and a once in a lifetime weekend. Downtown Seattle, P.F. Chang's, Pike Place Market, lots and lots of nice cameras snapping beautiful photos! A surprise wedding shower, special times with God and really, really good food! Treasured memories!

April: This month brought sunny weather, more training, more treasure hunting and beautifying for Farm Chicks and my sweet E's sixth birthday complete with a dino themed backyard bash and all his classmates! It also brought a bright pink cast and a new big girl bed for the little girl.
May: E's a kindergarten graduate! A new DSLR camera finds a home in my hands which are still busy, busy, busy, preparing for my little dream of an antique show. Q's first birthday is squeezed in a bit uneventfully but celebrated nonetheless. Flowers are planted like crazy!And training...it's still happening although not as often as it should!

June: What can I say? Looking back on this month I see it was probably the best one out of the year! Dreams were really, really fulfilled. Amazing weekend at Farm Chicks (we actually did it!), like none I've seen after party at Chaps, great memories with friends and family and to finish off the month - my first half-marathon completed successfully! Lots of fun times in the yard and playing in the water, a wonderful pizza on the BBQ birthday party for a dear, sweet friend, visits to Nama and Papa for one of the last times..





2 comments:
I love the 'year end' posts...You and Greg and the kids had an amazing year full of many 'firsts'. I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 will 'bring' to you and the fam. Hugs and smooches....Mum (Namma)
And I must add that I am extremely PROUD of how beautifully you accomplished your goals. You are an inspiration to me....:-) love you..Mum
Post a Comment