PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 27

Catching up...



Well, I've left all of you stuck in the eighties a bit long, eh?

We have been busy, busy with life.

The Farm Chicks bug has hit hard.

I've been thinking about it, daydreaming about it,
even dreaming about it.

Seriously.

And in my dream I had double the
booth space and some
really cool stuff.

I wish.

So, seeing that I only have four months to be ready for it - I have been busy, busy.

Crafting, painting, dec
oupaging, inventorying...
I need to get all my inside preparations done while the weather is oh so cold. When the temperature warms up I will be crazy busy outside with the paint can and sandpaper!

I've gotten some projects starte
d, some finished and a lot dreamed up.

I finished the yellow lamp project.

For now she's dressed in a simple little flower and red rickrack - can't go wrong with a little rickrack!

Rearranged some pictures on the w
alls to make room for my "House Rules" art.

Don't you think rearranging your wal
l art just gives your rooms a breathe of fresh air?

It's like rearranging your furniture
- except a little easier on the back!

Finally hung in a place of honor the lovely photos of Q that
this talented girl took almost a year ago.

Moved the kid's silhouettes here ...

So I had to fill the empty spot it left with something.
A work in progress...more on this later!

This little man has started Awana thanks to this friend's boy.

He is IN LOVE with it.

So excited to do his memory verses and earn badges.

He is really awfully cute about it all...he LOVES Mr. Bob.

That's his group leader.

I went to Awana as a kid and have really fond memories of it,
even though my Mom says I never w
anted to go.

Got invited here again by my sister...girl's weekend wrapping up into a family weekend. Yay!

So funny that my next visit there will coincide with the year anniversary of when I first visited. Really
wonderful memories of getting to meet up with such a special group of blogging friends that are now "real life" friends!

Oh,I lost a few pounds...and I'm already gaining it back!

Getting ready for V-day around here...a couple of really special friends have birthdays and another sweet friend is about ready to have her third sweet baby!
And along with a few other friends that have just had little babes or are about to...I'm dreaming up a lot of little sweet baby gifts! Wow, I'm sorry. That is a lot of sweets. I guess friends and babies bring that out of me! And how could I almost forget...my SWEET baby girl turns four at the end of heart month!

So that's a little catch up for you friend
s...I've overcome a bit of that ADD and gotten projects done!

Now for that laundr
y...

4 comments:

Nicoly said...

"Sweet" post Coco! I'm very excited about all your projects and can't wait to see all of your progress in February!!

Anonymous said...

Busy girlie... everything looks great. Eli is cute in his Awana vest.......screwy face and all. Hugs Mum

swell.life said...

wow wow, so excited to see all of your farm chicks dreaming come to fruition!

love that pic of eli. and am looking forward to hearing the deets on the 4th birthday celebration.

Nikki said...

I heart that yellow lamp, big time.

And I remember Awana...so much fun!