PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 15

farm chicks....finally

 Finally, ten days after the wonderful whirlwind of Farm Chicks I am back!

It took me a looong time to recover...I was so tired!

I didn't take many pictures. I quickly snapped a few of my booth right before the masses started pouring in on Saturday morning. And again after resetting on Sunday. 



My Mom and sis came in early in the week to help with food, kids, and farm chicks prep. 

I'm so thankful they did. It may have been me flying solo this year but I certainly could not have done this on my own! 

I had the same spot again this year and it was so fun to have customers from last year find me again! 

And so wonderful to meet new customers!

Farm Chicks shoppers are always great: eager, enthusiastic, encouraging...that's a lot of e's but it's all true!



The big difference between this year and last is that shoppers bought my big stuff! 
I still had to haul a few big pieces home (the awesome mail cubby and bright green cabinet :( ) but most of my large stuff sold right at the beginning of the show!


Do you see my freezer? Do you remember it from last year? And do you recall that it sold and it was my big Farm Chicks regret? I got it back!!!!
That's quite a story....

                  


The most fun sale was probably the church pew. That deal was done before the show even began and I was partly paid in chocolate! Yep, you read that right! The sweet and talented gal behind Cowgirl Chocolates bought the pew for their new storefront in Moscow, Idaho! If you are ever lucky enough to visit her shop, stock up on the white chocolate and lemonade bar and sit a spell on the pew. It is mighty pretty and I'm so glad that piece has such a fun new home!

This was Sunday's set up. We brought in two awesome tables for the front. A really nice gal bought the wooden farm table for her bed side table! 
It was a great show. One I am really blessed to participate in. There were about fifty new vendors this year and an entire new bay of wonderful booths to check out. Sadly, I barely snapped any photos of the rest of the show. Trust me, it was breath taking. Vendors up the ante every year with their displays and merchandise. If you have never been...start planning for next year!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Kori said...

I thought that was the same fridge! My friend wanted it last year, but it was sold and this year we were 100% sure it was the same one. That's a story I'd love to read.... :)

Anonymous said...

You did a GREAT job! Nicole loved helping you with the booth and I LOVED helping with the kids and house stuff. The pics are beautiful. Hugs Mum

swell.life said...

wow court, this totally blows me away!! you really out-did yourself this year! I LOVE the title/letters across the top of your booth. super adorable.

i want to hear the story of the freezer!!

congrats on another year under your belt. you have such an eye!!

Michelle said...

OMG- love it, love it, love it. and I don't use 'omg' very often... Very teenage, but words don't describe what you guys created this year. So inspired and so completely you! I can't wait to come up and help you one year! I promise, I am going to! Love you my friend!

AshleyAnn said...

It looks amazing!

Nikki said...

Court--your booth is AMAZING!!!! I want it all! Someday when I'm rich I'll pay you loads of money (or chocolate, if that's your thing) to scout out gorgeous finds for me and decorate my entire house. There are seriously at least a dozen things in these pics that I love.
I was so shocked you found another freezer--but it's the same one? Do tell!

Hailey said...

Hey Courtney, I am so happy we were able to work things out with the freezer (if you want to write a post about it, I would love to contribute)! Your booth looks GREAT! We weren't able to make it this year...but I can't wait to check it out next year!