PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 17

{The Post in which I make you hate parenthesis}

{My little nephew nose to nose with a big and beautiful walrus}

So how is that for a confusing title?
{And a confusing photo}
So much for my plan to make something from Pinterest every Monday!
Last week I planned to do ten on ten but my photos were so uninspired I couldn't bring myself to publish them. The Monday before that I did do a project but that was so uninspired I couldn't publish it either!

So here is another Monday and although I had hoped to get my crafty pants on today...
here is what I did instead:

*Woke up to my second child broken out in chicken pox
{And yes, that does mean that another child already has them}

{And to totally over parenthesize....we are cool with the pox. We didn't vaccinate our two youngest yet because we sort of wanted this to happen. If it hadn't happened before school we would have had them get the immunization.}

*Started a throw together crock pot chili for my out of town brother-in-law that won't be out of town tonight but in my living room watching football and eating chili.
{Which by the way, I found out about this morning.}
{And by, by the way, I'm totally cool with.}

*Went to a lawyer's office to do some estate planning...morbid but peace inducing.
{And seven years in the making}

*Ate the best Reuben ever {seriously, it was voted the best Reuben ever in our little town} at the loveliest little French restaurant downtown.

*Now I'm home, not being crafty but doing this post because I really like to procrastinate and need to be cleaning my living room which in just a few short hours the a fore mentioned bro-in-law will be relaxing in.

{And for those of you that worry about these kinds of things...my poxy children did not go to the lawyer's pretty office with us nor did they accompany us to the lovely French restaurant. They went to an already exposed {many, many times over exposed} friend's house.}

So that has been my day and you can see why I do not have a pretty Pinterest post to publish.
Maybe next week...as for you my friends, I hope you are having a beautiful and creative day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love your blog, Courtney - your writings always inspire me. Even though your days seem mundane, there is always something to be grateful for, isn't there. Love, Aunt Dea